Sunshine Coast Limousine Transfers will always respect your privacy and only collects your name, email address and telephone number when you make contact with us. We do not sell, rent or otherwise share your information with any third parties.
We do not under any circumstances retain any information concerning your credit card details when making a booking with us. We only ever use trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
• Processing credit card payments
How we collect your information
In the course of providing services to you, we collect your information in a number of ways.
For example, we collect information when you:
• use a Website or Application to make an enquiry about our products and services such as when you request to be sent information or for purposes that are made clear on the page on which the information is collected;
• apply for employment with us through the application process, including through third parties such as your referees and previous employers;
• enter our Website. Our third party Internet Host provider records your server address; domain name, the date and time of your visit and the pages viewed and we may also obtain information about you from Google Analytics;
• purchase a product or service and become a customer;
• supply goods or services to us;
• answer a survey or respond to requests from a market research agencies engaged by us;
• post a comment on our website, send us an email or make a telephone enquiry;
• ask to be placed on a mailing list;
• We do not provide or sell your information to any third party that we supply or provide services to. There be exceptional circumstances whereby we are required to provided information to regulatory authorities.