Terms and Conditions of Hire
- Champers Rolls Royce and Classic Car Hire requires a 50% non-refundable deposit of the total hire price to confirm your booking.
- The outstanding balance to be paid 4 weeks prior your event.
- The price for our Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow and other vehicles based in our Sunshine Coast location is calculated at a minimum of 2 hrs. at $ 200.00 per hour, other times by negotiation. In certain circumstances, for example, when vehicles are located in Brisbane and provided for hire outside of the Brisbane metropolitan area where Champers utilizes the services of a third party provider the min hire period is 3 hours and vehicles vary in cost.
- Excess charges may apply where the rental period is more than originally booked and shall be charged in 15 min blocks of $ 65.00. Any additional charges are to be paid on the day to the driver either in cash or by card.
- Inspections invited by appointment only
- Our vehicle will be decorated with White Ribbons and a flower arrangement on the rear parcel shelf surrounded by white voile.
- Other ribbon colours can be accommodated but must be provided by the hirer
All our vehicles including those provided by third parties are strictly non-smoking
- Alcohol can only be consumed in a properly licenced vehicle. Details upon request.
- Intoxicated and/or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated and passengers may be refused transportation without refund of any kind.
- Cancellation incurs loss of deposit.
- Cancellation less than 4 weeks’ notice, full payment is required.
- Any cancellation due to border restrictions relevant to pandemics or situations outside of the immediate control of the client, for example but not limited to Act of God (as defined under Australian law) which causes the client to cancel a booking then we will provide a full refund of any amounts paid to us or at the client’s request hold such amounts as a credit for alternative dates and arrangements
- Cancellations to be in writing via email
- Liability claims limited to total monies paid by client
- All vehicles are regularly and thoroughly maintained. However, should requested vehicle(s) be unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control or any other cause whatsoever, a replacement vehicle(s) as close as possible to the booked vehicle(s) will be dispatched depending on timing etc. We will accept no liability for any consequential loss. If however, we are unable to provide an alternative vehicle then a full refund of any monies received by us will be refunded.
- No responsibility will be accepted for restrictions relating to vehicle access at any location.
- Vehicle will not be driven onto a beach or any surface, which the driver considers unsuitable.
- The client is responsible for all passengers, should the client or passengers cause excessive delays, are disorderly or, in the chauffeur’s judgment are unfit to travel the chauffeur may terminate the booking.
- If during the period of hire the client and/or their guests cause any damage to the vehicle which causes the vehicle to be withdrawn from service we reserve the right to invoice the client for such damage and subsequent costs of repairs or replacement items.
- We endeavor to meet all deadlines and accept NO responsibility for any delays however caused, or theft or damage of any item belonging to any of the passengers travelling in our vehicle.
- Any passenger leaving possessions or items in the vehicle does so at their own risk
- Our hire rates do not include any additional costs to enter any of the tourist attractions in the area
- For our weddings we also supply: –
- Large umbrellas, in the event that it does rain
- Red Carpet
- Tyre Covers
- White Ribbons
Champers Rolls-Royce & Classic Car Hire
ABN: 30258 429 158
Driver Authorization: 109048673